Looks like in the migration of moving here, and some time after I ran the one use of the boards for my hangout, I broke the boards that were working. It looks like mainly it was when I moved from Boards and Token having a hasAndBelongsToMany relationship to a more complex “has Many Through” relationship. So I kludged it together as a fix today, and realize I need to clean up that code. Of course I’m working on the official part of that next week. So, it’s still working now (important to keep it working), but it’s a bit of a mess.
I updated the about page with a bit of todo stuff, to keep track of what I’m working on and what tasks need doing. Sometimes I think of things that just aren’t important right now, so now there’s a place to put that. I kind of wish I had a wiki for it, but I don’t want to stop and implement it today. Maybe in two weeks after the next time it has to be working. I’m feeling some pressure to get my current todo list done by then.
That’s good, a little time pressure is a good thing for getting the creative juices flowing.
I’m also starting to let people know about this and see it (yes I’ve been blogging, but other than a whole lot of spammers, no one has really seen this yet.) That’s good, and I’m getting some feedback. Hopefully I’ll have some uses that aren’t people I’m interacting with directly, nothing better than user to find problems and promote getting things done. Except time pressure, I guess. Both together is nice.